Proposal for artwork
Trevor h Smith
A GAME TO PLAY AT EASTER (version one)
A quantity of Cadbury Crème Eggs (other confectionary is available), 12 or more preferable.
1 coffee table.
1 arm chair or sofa, comfy.
1 wine glass, empty.
How to Play:
• Sit in the chair.
• Unwrap and eat one crème egg at your leisure.
• Compress the foil wrapper into a ball.
• From your seated position, attempt to throw the foil-ball into the wine glass. If you are successful, continue to play.
• Repeat until unsuccessful.
• If you are unsuccessful, vacate the chair and allow someone else to play.